Forum Discussion

9 years ago

I am so mad

I swear this happens too much too often. I was about the three 3 another RG node and QGJ had freaking like a silver of health and the GAME FREAKING CRASHES no rewards all my 16 energy spend 7mins wasted this happens all the time for me and this is why i am running out of sim tickets too cause i cant affford to actually battle cause the game will crash. Has happend during arena as well. FIX YOUR GAME CG OPTIMIZE IT PLEASE. i had just refreshed my energy so i could 3 star this node. 50 crystals wasted.

I would try again but it will prolly crash again simming is the only way the game doesnt crash anymore i feel.
  • You could run it through an emulator like KOPLAYER or bluestacks or one of the others (i like KOPLAYER best because it's free and no ads, and it's very stabel) until you get another phone / tablet.
  • Wonder if EA's profits will ever be so much they can supply their users with new devices for free.
  • Such non helpful tips thanks. I have a Lg Escape 2 i shouldnt have to spend 600 bucks on a new Nexus or top of the line phone to play this game. I have played other apps that i bet are more straining to this phone with out any issues at all and i keep my memory clean and dont use it all up. Also mobile apps should beable to run on a lil older tech cause not everyone wants to buy a new phone every year.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,385 PostsLatest Activity: 33 minutes ago