Forum Discussion

9 years ago

I have no idea why Wiggs is so OP

Somebody please explain Wiggs. I get that they have synergy with each other but why are they OP? Should stuns still ruin them?
  • "JediGhost117;67962" wrote:
    Somebody please explain Wiggs. I get that they have synergy with each other but why are they OP? Should stuns still ruin them?

They both get plus 45 speed to start, and their speed goes up from there. Biggs gets full tm when crit or whenever hit by empire, and biggs does around 12k on his special plus calls wedge and another assister for guaranteed crit. That is a guaranteed 21k damage plus whatever the other assister does.... this can ohko most glass cannons and it will be very early in the match.

Droids will trigger biggs on their aoe most of the time. So even the one faster team gets one hand tied behind their back until wedge is dead. And that means anni gets full tm once or twice. Damned if u do, Damned if u dont. They got good chance to rng defend if biggs attacks the right toon.
  • "LastJedi;675674" wrote:
    "JediGhost117;67962" wrote:

They both get plus 45 speed to start, and their speed goes up from there. Biggs gets full tm when crit or whenever hit by empire, and biggs does around 12k on his special plus calls wedge and another assister for guaranteed crit. That is a guaranteed 21k damage plus whatever the other assister does.... this can ohko most glass cannons and it will be very early in the match.

Droids will trigger biggs on their aoe most of the time. So even the one faster team gets one hand tied behind their back until wedge is dead. And that means anni gets full tm once or twice. Damned if u do, Damned if u dont. They got good chance to rng defend if biggs attacks the right toon.

So it's just really good one defence then? To me there are plenty of other attackers that deal more damage than that. Plus I thought we were out of the speed meta. I guess I was wrong. What's the best counter to this? Is it just stuns?