Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Ima Gun Di Heal

Last night in GW, I faced an Ima Gun Di lead team. He hit me with rebuke, which proceeded to heal the entire team. I checked his moves, and the description under rebuke hasn't changed. Anyone else seen this?
  • Yes, but don't talk about it, because I like it and want it to stay that way haha.

EDIT: it's a known bug, e.i. somewhere in the queue of bug fixes, TBA
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    It's to make up for the lack of 25% counter damage his leader ability is supposed to provide but doesn't.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    "ShaolinPunk;611037" wrote:
    I never did an observation on the damage bonus, have you Scuba? Is it not working either?

After someone mentioned it not working I did watch and it was not giving the counter damage. It has been acknowledged and is being investigated.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    "Krayden_Phogg;611034" wrote:
    Isn't it counter chance?

Level 8 of leader ability is supposed to give 25% counter damage.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    the heal from rebuke I am not seeing as Op described.

@ 50 seconds and again at 2:10 on video timer I use it and the only heal I see is 10% health steal for IGD

https://youtu.be/6wNqW9rlJg4

You can also see in the screen shots that Aayla didn't heal.

• Thanks scuba. I knew the heal was a little weird, but one of those bugs that's working to our advantage, so I don't mind. :)
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    "ShaolinPunk;612005" wrote:
    Thanks scuba. I knew the heal was a little weird, but one of those bugs that's working to our advantage, so I don't mind. :)

I don't see a team heal.
  • I run an IGD lead in arena with 3 other Jedi and RG. I haven't seen a heal from Rebuke but I have noticed that the counters don't have any extra juice.