Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Ima-gun di

Many ppl have Ima-gun di. Was there a pack to buy before i started to play? Or is he only in the Chromium packs?
  • Data pack only. He really only shines in a full jedi counterstrike team and that team will cost you your first born child. In any other team while he is still good he isnt great by any means. His shining star is his counter chance leadership ability. That's it.
  • I would imagine he will be a staple in a arena defense only team pairs with plo, obi and two healers. Defense for days. Like WhipiT said he is expensive / time consuming to max.
  • He is only farmable in one campaign map. That's it. Not in any shipments.

When you want to know where you can farm a character bottom right of there screen and right, above train you'll see find. Click that and it will show every place to get the shards for that character
  • I have Ima Gun and geared him up to 7. He's very useful in GW but in PvP, I usually don't go 100% Jedi. When I've put him as a leader (level ability 5); it seems like the counters don't come as fast when I have him with like Dooku and Sid. GW, good deal and useful against any game droid battles but PvP, I might use him instead of Chewie since he has a good defense ability for all players.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago