Forum Discussion

TamtelSkreejUK
New Spectator
2 years ago

In-Game Chat Disappearing

I’ve not seen this in forum (unless I’ve just missed it) but in-game chat KEEPS disappearing. It goes walkabout for a few days, comes back for up to 24hrs then disappears AGAIN. Must have happened a good 5-6 times (at least) in the last month or so.
  • Lol, I don’t mean the historic messages… I mean in game chat is not accessible, as the icon is not visible.
  • Thanks dude, that worked. Random that it does that if you have the app open over a certain amount of time.
  • "Tamtel_Skreej;d-259555" wrote:
    I’ve not seen this in forum (unless I’ve just missed it) but in-game chat KEEPS disappearing. It goes walkabout for a few days, comes back for up to 24hrs then disappears AGAIN. Must have happened a good 5-6 times (at least) in the last month or so.

Had a similar thing happen to me on bluestacks - I can see the chat interface but the only thing that came up were donation requests. when trying to post in guild chat, i got a message - "This chat room has been recently modified. Your rooms have been updated, please try again."

Restarting bluestacks fixed it but it's still really strange.
  • "chpMINIsolo_77;c-2388131" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2388122" wrote:
    If only in-game DCs could disappear.

Someone's farming for likes ;)

It worked on you :D

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago