Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Incinerator Trooper Kit Idea

Incinerator Trooper

Unit Name: Incinerator Trooper
Tags: Dark Side, Empire, Imperial Trooper, Attacker

Basic: Torch Attack (Omega)
Spoiler
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict burning and expose for 3 turns.

Special: Blazing Torch (Omega) Cooldown: 3
Spoiler
Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict burining for 3 turns. Gain heal over time (20%)for 2 turns.

Special: Flaming Shield (Omega) Cooldown: 3
Spoiler
All allies gain health up (20%) for 2 turns. All Imperial Trooper allies gain offense up for 2 turns. Deal physical damage to target enemy if Incinerator Trooper was buffed. This attack can't be evaded.

Unique: Imperial Incinerator Trooper (Omega)
Spoiler
Incienerator Trooper has +20% offense. All Imperial Trooper allies have a 30% chance to gain defense up at the end of each of thier turns.

• I like the idea, but the Burning and Expose on the Basic is a little OP. I have no other problems with the kit at all, but where is the Unique ability?
  • Also, Incinerator Trooper seems more like a Healer or Support with Health Up and Heal Over Time in his special abilities. But it is definitely a nice, balanced kit. Good job!
  • "Xcien;c-2248508" wrote:
    I like the idea, but the Burning and Expose on the Basic is a little OP. I have no other problems with the kit at all, but where is the Unique ability?

Some characters do not have unique, although I'll add one, how is expose on basic OP, hera has expose and so does hunter
  • "Xcien;c-2248510" wrote:
    Also, Incinerator Trooper seems more like a Healer or Support with Health Up and Heal Over Time in his special abilities. But it is definitely a nice, balanced kit. Good job!

thanks, added unique
  • "Anakins_Master;c-2248511" wrote:
    "Xcien;c-2248508" wrote:
    I like the idea, but the Burning and Expose on the Basic is a little OP. I have no other problems with the kit at all, but where is the Unique ability?

Some characters do not have unique, although I'll add one, how is expose on basic OP, hera has expose and so does hunter

Fair, but it is also adding Burning, which neither Hera or Hunter has. Also, nice Unique.
  • Overall a pretty good kit. It's a bit basic, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    The only thing that bothers me is the Burning duration. All other characters that inflict Burning, all inflict it for 3 turns (seriously, all of them. Look it up yourself, if you don't believe me). So seeing it inflicted for 2 turns here, instead for 3 turns, feels a bit wrong.
  • "Ichiraikou;c-2248604" wrote:
    Overall a pretty good kit. It's a bit basic, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    The only thing that bothers me is the Burning duration. All other characters that inflict Burning, all inflict it for 3 turns (seriously, all of them. Look it up yourself, if you don't believe me). So seeing it inflicted for 2 turns here, instead for 3 turns, feels a bit wrong.

ok, will make 3