Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Infection in Sith Raid

How does the infection mechanic work in Phase 4 of Sith Raid? Infection states that the unit infected will loose 5% of his/her health everytime got infection. In the course of the turn with nightsisters in level iii i managed to infect nihilus not once but 4 times, that would stack (cur_health%)(5%) each time in a compound interest like deduction...so i’ve Started with 73% health on nihilus, if my math is correct, for the infection alone nihilus would go down to 63%. My team was a Asajj lead so add to this his stacking attack bonus...but...i’ve Only managed to inflict 2 million in the run. And ended with 64% nihilus health! Anyone could explain this? And also Asajj has his zeta, G12 and modded, so I always expect an above 60K hit in the late run, but only to manage below 40k each time...what the heck!! Explain the stack bonus please!!
  • In the late run I mean when I’ve already beaten 8 foes, got zombie dead another 6 times, so if a start with a 20k hit every other time and do the math I had must ended with a 70k hit every other time but it got stuck in the 34-40k range....whyyyyyy!!????? And the nihilus got rage and the run ended...
  • "Waqui;c-1650587" wrote:
    All raid bosses take severely reduced damage from %health effects. That includes detonators, plague, DoT, deathmark etc.

It wouldn't be much of a challenge if every player and their grandmothers could solo raidbosses with only a few hits with %health effects.

Were is stated that? It must appear somewhere in the game or else it’s cheating. It is assumed that Rage is the ticking clock that, if you cannot reduce turn meter ultimately ends the run. So you can’t have both, or you increase the rage cooldown or increase the damage.
  • "Naraic;c-1650797" wrote:

Here

That is when Rage is on, and it is the ticking clock I talk about earlier. That is correct, but fearsome foe doesn’t get activated after 12 turns ( for Nihilus).
  • "Waqui;c-1650587" wrote:
    All raid bosses take severely reduced damage from %health effects. That includes detonators, plague, DoT, deathmark etc.

It wouldn't be much of a challenge if every player and their grandmothers could solo raidbosses with only a few hits with %health effects.

"Waqui;c-1650587" wrote:

That is partially true, deathmark apply huge damage ( 100k) with properly modded empire toons and veers unique.
    My complaint is with Nightsister Plague and Assaj lider ability
  • "Vendi1983;c-1650997" wrote:
    I bought this car and filled it with diesel. Now it doesn't run. Why doesn't the car run on diesel?

Because it says right here (**provides underlined and highlighted information in multiple locations**) that it runs on gas.

But why didn't it work when I used diesel?

* - a PSA to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS

Oh all
    Powerful player, enlighten me please also, and how you can stack attack with Asajj in sith raid...and what it is the theoretical maximum that could be potentially achieved with 12 nihilus turns until rage ( in raid level iii).
  • First thing you would be wise to do is provide a link to your swgoh.gg , this will assist players that know their stuff and are inclined to provide a few thoughts on how you could improve, a way too.

• "Darthmota;c-1651041" wrote:
    "Vendi1983;c-1650997" wrote:
    I bought this car and filled it with diesel. Now it doesn't run. Why doesn't the car run on diesel?

Because it says right here (**provides underlined and highlighted information in multiple locations**) that it runs on gas.

Oh all
    Powerful player, enlighten me please also, and how you can stack attack with Asajj in sith raid...and what it is the theoretical maximum that could be potentially achieved with 12 nihilus turns until rage ( in raid level iii).

You cannot stack attack. (Whatever that means). Asajj can gain a bonus to offense, which keeps stacking until the end of the encounter. Is this what you mean? There is no max on how high it stacks. The more deaths occur, the higher it stacks.
  • "Darthmota;c-1651041" wrote:

Oh all

While i am not sure how stacking works, if its simple stacking rather than coumpond stacking 14 deaths boost offense by 210% so 20k becomes 40k.
  • "swgohfan29;c-1651162" wrote:
    "Darthmota;c-1651041" wrote:

Oh all

While i am not sure how stacking works, if its simple stacking rather than coumpond stacking 14 deaths boost offense by 210% so 20k becomes 40k.

An increase from 20k to 40k is a 100% increase. A 210% increase would make it 62k. However, you also need to consider:

Is the bonus calculated based on base offense or offense after mods, leader abilities, uniques etc.?
    Crits/non—crits.
    Various buffs/debuffs during battle.

It's not as simple as you try to make it.