Forum Discussion

5 years ago

is there any option to disable grand arena?

honestly i dont wanna play it at the moment because its simply not appealing.
this whole stress is not worth it for me... i dont get any relevant boost for my squads with that low reward... It's like feeding pigeons with rice... the time is not worth the reward for me.. so i would like to just disable grand arena. i mean i get a much better reward through fleet and arena.
  • "TVF;c-2007241" wrote:
    "IronCross;c-2007175" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2007171" wrote:
    "IronCross;c-2006974" wrote:
    Join set 1 defense team and collect rewards for nothing every few days. Free trash every 3 days.

OP wants to disable GA, not pout about it.

You can’t avoid so giving him help to collect the easy way.

Are you breaking into his house and pushing the join button for him?

Haha ?
    How did you find out?
  • "IronCross;c-2007270" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2007241" wrote:
    "IronCross;c-2007175" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2007171" wrote:
    "IronCross;c-2006974" wrote:
    Join set 1 defense team and collect rewards for nothing every few days. Free trash every 3 days.

OP wants to disable GA, not pout about it.

You can’t avoid so giving him help to collect the easy way.

Are you breaking into his house and pushing the join button for him?

Haha ?
    How did you find out?

By you just admitting it ;)
  • "JediKnightSion;d-218583" wrote:
    honestly i dont wanna play it at the moment because its simply not appealing.
    this whole stress is not worth it for me... i dont get any relevant boost for my squads with that low reward... It's like feeding pigeons with rice... the time is not worth the reward for me.. so i would like to just disable grand arena. i mean i get a much better reward through fleet and arena.

• I agree G.A. sucks, it's so unbalanced. Any game mode where you level up only because you participate never because you've win because of this so called "balanced" (yeah right) "matchmaking", is a mode that needs to be removed completely. Lets match this guy with the guys who have spent their life savings and future retirement funds into this game so he'll spend money to win too, "NOT HAPPENING C.G.!!!?
  • Seems to me what you really want is the ability to decide what swgoh notifies you about.