Forum Discussion

uczpc3g0pqn7
Rising Novice
4 hours ago

2 MUCH TIME!

This game consumes 2 much time. I like to play it but I have already left it once for a 18 month brake. I really hate it when DEVS do not take into consideration this problem. Like they work to help new people advance and get into the game but do nothing to help the vast majority to stay and not leave because of burn out. 

There are so many things you can do. Like for ex: 

All events that we have 3 starred should be simmable! ALL!

All Tb battles that we have 3 starred once, should be simmable. Granted this needs a bit of touching, like maybe choose a team to use and then sim it and block that team for further use in that phase etc. I donno, there should be solutions and you should work on finding them. 

NEXT!!! A GENERAL RESET MODS REPLACEMENT: like a general save of all the mods you have placed on all the characters, that can be reset with a touch of a button for the X amount of gold. This can be like a default mode status that we can easily come back to, after messing around with the mods for the raid, or TW/TB, different events, etc. The replacement of every mode back where it was is such a waste of time.  
Also get that 200 mods barrier up already. Is such a long requested feature.

Listen I have very few hopes for any of this happening, but the bottom line is this: either you start doing some major changes to Q.O.T. (quality of time) or many more players will leave this because of time management problems.
So for whom do you keep on releasing stuff if people leave?! 

CG_Meathead 

No RepliesBe the first to reply