Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Jaro Tapal Kit Idea

Here is the kit idea for Jaro Tapal, a formidable Lasat Jedi Master and the master of Cal Kestis.

Unit Name: Jaro Tapal
Tags: Light Side, Tank, Jedi, Galactic Republic
Description: Brutal Jedi Tank that slices through enemies and inflict massive amounts of debuffs.
Archetype: Strength (STR)

Basic: Deadly Slice (Omega):
Spoiler
Deal physical damage twice to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns.
Animation: Jaro Tapal lunges at target enemy and strikes them twice.

Special: Lasat Strength (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Spoiler
Deal physical damage to target enemy and Stun them for 2 turns. All other enemies are Dazed for 2 turns, then Jaro Tapal Taunts for the next 3 turns.
Animation: Jaro Tapal charges at target enemy and slams into them.

Special: Attack with the Force (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
Spoiler
Inflict Stagger and 3 Damage Over Time effects on target enemy for 2 turns, with a 75% chance to reduce their Turn Meter to 0%.
Animation: Jaro Tapal lifts up target enemy with the Force, then throws them back at the enemy team.

Unique: Lasat Jedi Master (Zeta):
Spoiler
Jaro Tapal has +10% Tenacity and +10% Defense for each Jedi ally. Whenever a Jedi ally falls below 40% Health, Jaro Taunts for 2 turns. If he is already Taunting when an ally falls below 40% Health, Jaro takes a bonus turn.
-Zeta: When Jaro Tapal falls below 40% Health, he gains Taunt and Defense Up for 3 turns, and has +50% Speed. The first time Jaro is reduced to 1 Health in an encounter, he dispels all buffs on himself, resets his cooldowns, then takes a bonus turn. He has +50% Offense and +50% Potency during this bonus turn. After he takes the bonus turn, he is defeated.
  • "Sebek;c-2251452" wrote:
    I like it very much!
    For how many turns does he inflict the Debuffs on the 2nd Special? also maybe increase the Chance of remove all their turn meter to 75%.

2 Turns, and will fix that. Thanks for evaluating!
  • "Lttsumm1743;c-2254844" wrote:
    Gotta be honest. I dont like having fallen order characters. I have nothing against the game, they just dont feel tight to me. But if I ignore that, I like this kit very much.

Well, thank you for evaluating.