Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Jedi Consular and Clone Trooper rework

May be asking for something crazy here but I think it would be awesome to change Jedi Consular to Jolee Bindo from KOTOR and CT to Hevy.
  • Good points guys. I thought so too since they are starter characters, new players would be like, hmm? Jolee Bindo? Hevy? That would be strange too. If anything, maybe they'll release at least Hevy. Jolee isn't very popular but I am a huge KOTOR fan so I can only dream...
  • "janmanaura;d-115618" wrote:
    May be asking for something crazy here but I think it would be awesome to change Jedi Consular to Jolee Bindo from KOTOR and CT to Hevy.

+ to CT to heavy

No for Jolee, he is from different era and as TedBeast said he flies a Republic ship. Besides he is no jedi at the time of KOTOR, he maybe gray or balance but not Republic era jedi.
  • "Publica_Persona;c-1121858" wrote:
    "Tedbeast;c-1121821" wrote:
    "Publica_Persona;c-1121799" wrote:
    If anything, the developers might get rid of JC and all Jedis while they are at it. There is obviously a very distinct hatred towards them. This game should be renamed to Star Wars Rebels instead.

While I agree totally with the Rebels part, I disagree with the part about Jedi being useless. They can be competitive in arena and have niches in raids. IE Zeta-Gon Jinn, BarriZ Offee, & Anakin

They are pretty much useless.... I looked through my shard and only one team in top 50 sporting all Jedis with Jinn lead. Unless you have General Kenobi the Jedi outfit is underwhelming, by design! Still don't think any of the rebels could stand up to a Jedi in any fight! But in alternative universe, maybe it's the opposite.

Luke is a Rebel who can stand up to Jedi's in a fight! lol but yeah you need GK to be formidable with them (and JKL once he drops) it's also sad that Mace is top 5 Jedi off all time but he's trash in this game (as is luke)