Forum Discussion

jpfit262
New Novice
4 years ago

Jedi Luke event???

Crumb or Doja can you please provide an update on the Jedi luke event? It doesn’t appear to be coming back this weekend. And we are now past the previous cadence established for the event. I really hate to think that this event isn’t coming back until the weekend of Christmas. But post on Reddit asking for event are getting deleted and post on here get booted to the events section (didn’t even know that place existed, doubt devs don’t either).

@kyno please don’t delete or move this.... all we want is just a simple update.
  • There is no set time in any cadence for events like this. It is not past anything.
  • The devs you are asking for the update are the ones who made this event sub Forum, so yes they are aware of it.
  • Yea ok... it’s been nice trying to keep the excitement alive here. But why the constant beating down of it???

Enjoy your excitement free form... I’ll stick with discord.
  • "Juldi;c-2199446" wrote:
    I had hoped that the event would return sooner since it is a wall for obtaining a galactic legend. The longer they wait, the more they lose money. Everyone put the equipment aside to go directly to jkl and jml R7.

That's why it returned on the early end the first time, because JML was dropping. Now they probably want that first wave of JMLs to feel like it was worth their investment. So they might wait a long time now. But maybe they'll be generous and have it back for Christmas. But previous events have sometimes taken four months, which would put us into January.
  • "Twi;c-2199468" wrote:
    Yea ok... it’s been nice trying to keep the excitement alive here. But why the constant beating down of it???

Enjoy your excitement free form... I’ll stick with discord.

Does discord not have an issue with repeated questions that no one can answer anyway?
  • "Jpfit262;d-238683" wrote:
    Crumb or Doja can you please provide an update on the Jedi luke event? It doesn’t appear to be coming back this weekend. And we are now past the previous cadence established for the event. I really hate to think that this event isn’t coming back until the weekend of Christmas. But post on Reddit asking for event are getting deleted and post on here get booted to the events section (didn’t even know that place existed, doubt devs don’t either).

@kyno please don’t delete or move this.... all we want is just a simple update.

95 days now ...wt kittens are they doing ??? Im saying 16th bc Galactic Bounties 1 returns then