Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jedi rework incoming?

A couple announcements hint at this:
Separatist assault battle now requires Jedi
Grand master yoda incoming
Anyone else think this is happening? Would be nice to be able to take on the Sith raid with Jedi.
  • Since the galactic Hero’s for sith raid are Jedi that could all use some love, I had hoped it would be sooner rather than later...
  • Even with a rework they would still be unable to beat a strong Palp lead team or a JTR team (funny how that team relies mostly on JTR's neverending foresight to be viable).And even with a solid Rex team would still struggle.
  • GM Yoda is more or less on a cycle. He's due.

However, a Jedi rework probably isn't coming that soon.

GM Yoda is slated to come back April 19th. The event that's currently pretty much controlling the agenda is the release of Solo May 25th. This month is focused on bounty hunters. Next month will likely be focused on scoundrels and the movie release.

Jedi rework is almost certainly somewhere on the docket, but I don't see it dropping before Solo is released, unless it's some really big surprise for May the fourth. But May 4th is more likely to be a double drops day.

After Solo drops, they'll probably roll through reworks of certain factions, as there's a year and a half gap between movies. If we see anything done to Jedi before then, I will be pleasantly surprised.
  • Would've been nice if they did Jedi but this month. I would assume mid or end of summer, or later. They don't really do reworks Back to back generally. And we have BH this month on New Han solo and chewie from movie mext month.
  • That was my initial hope for this month with gm training mythic, since palp rework and mythic came same month but it is what it is
  • "Creepioo;c-1524440" wrote:
    That was my initial hope for this month with gm training mythic, since palp rework and mythic came same month but it is what it is

There will be no mythic for Grand Master Training event this month, so this theory is still possible when it finally comes.
  • They said in one of the interviews that they were giving a DS focus this year, so it's not likely. We may see a few tangential upgrades as they move through other factions with reworks but if we do get it, it's going to be late this year.
  • "DeepChu;c-1524559" wrote:
    "Creepioo;c-1524440" wrote:
    That was my initial hope for this month with gm training mythic, since palp rework and mythic came same month but it is what it is

There will be no mythic for Grand Master Training event this month, so this theory is still possible when it finally comes.

Actually according to the new cadence rules and such they will only announce new events like the GM Yoda mythic one week out, so it is still quite possible. Couple that with capgasp saying he was working on it and it was close back in December I'm expecting it this month.