Forum Discussion

Drimtg
New Spectator
5 years ago

KAM mission

Let us use GET 1 or 2 to buy him. The KAM mission is not fun mega RNG even if you have all R7 your going to lose 90+%. You can’t beat bad RNG. Regardless People are putting in huge investments with nothing to show. You can even lock it so only people that have beat the mission can buy him.
  • Mods, mods, mods. Turn order, kill order are also important. R7 does not equal instant win.
  • "TheRHOMBUS;c-2050356" wrote:
    "APX_919;c-2050334" wrote:
    Mods, mods, mods. Turn order, kill order are also important. R7 does not equal instant win.

Spoiler alert... The mods are completely different than the ones you’ll use in arena.

Isn’t that fun? Totally not frustrating, right?

CG sucks at fun. Poor Nerds.

Wait, are you saying the same team strategy that wins in one game mode might not be ideal in another, so we need to think of the proper strategy? Sounds like an awful game design, why would anyone want to employ strategy.
  • Yup. Followed the guides. Spent all morning rearranging mods. Took 3 of them to r7. Got slaughtered with no chance.
  • "Baby_Yoda;c-2050423" wrote:
    "Drim;d-223092" wrote:
    You can’t beat bad RNG.

You also can’t beat it without skill as well.

What on Earth are you on about skill ? it’s pure RNG when it depends solely on who gets attacked, when Jango can almost one hit KO clones, no amount of skill will help.
  • "APX_919;c-2050334" wrote:
    Mods, mods, mods. Turn order, kill order are also important. R7 does not equal instant win.

Spoiler alert... The mods are completely different than the ones you’ll use in arena.

• "littleMAC77;c-2050363" wrote:
    "TheRHOMBUS;c-2050356" wrote:

Wait, are you saying the same team strategy that wins in one game mode might not be ideal in another, so we need to think of the proper strategy? Sounds like an awful game design, why would anyone want to employ strategy.

Strategy is fine, in fact I wish this game had more.

That was more a rant about mod management. It’s such a time consuming unfun chore due to the inefficient mod UI. I’d rather not be spending More time moving mods around for little effect.

I wonder what % of players change mods for raids and TB?
  • "littleMAC77;c-2050363" wrote:
    "TheRHOMBUS;c-2050356" wrote:

What??? That is good game design, makes things more enjoyable when it isn't just copy and paste...

Edit: I think I missed the sarcasm...