Forum Discussion

4 years ago

KAM shards

I think the community would be very grateful if the devs would give us a heads up as to whether kam shards will be made available in the guild events store in the near future. It would help folks who are working on him know whether or not they need to start hoarding get currency. It’s fine either way as far as I’m concerned, but it would be very helpful in deciding how to allocate resources. My two cents anyways.

Also just wanted to say great work with all the new content that’s been produced over the past few months. You guys said you were going to do that, and you were true to your word. The new toons are great additions especially the bad batch. Conquest is also probably the best new content I’ve encountered so far
  • Having KAM available in the GET store doesn’t make CG any money. They need players to spend as much as possible on the toons required for the mission that’s why it’s so incredibly difficult to 1. Get to the mission and 2. Beat the mission.
  • Maybe in a few (several) years, when they release the next set of TB’s. So not anytime soon, that makes no sense.
  • No.
    Wat Tambor would probably be added before KAM. And ROLO and IPD are available only because you can't run Geo and Hoth simultaneously.