Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Kylo Ren's Ship Farmable?

So now we have Phoenix ships farmable, what about Kylo Ren's ship that has been around for longer and still not farmable?
  • He was not released in the same manner as the Ghost and Phantom II ..
  • I am surprised the Millennium falcon hasn't been released yet too.

My guess is that plans to make them farmable will line up with the new movie coming out in December after some event.
  • Guys, CG is dead set on shoving Phoenix squadron down our throats. General Grevious has been due an update for longer than literally every other aspect of this game. Frankly, they just don't care and want to try and force you to use irl money to buy what you don't want to get something hopefully descent. It's the poorest game design I've ever seen in my life!
  • Well, I don't mind making phoenix a bit more useful since they made us farm them for thrawn, but I agree other toons/ships deserve more of a chance by making them farmable (millenium falcon, kylo's shuttle, tie reaper) or just better (poor grievous, such an amazing character in the movies/series and so horrible in the game, especially considering how hard he is to farm...). I just can't understand why not amending these obvious flaws in the game instead of the apparent only interest in rushing out new toons! Most people haven't farmed GG, so if you make him awesome he will give you money 'cause people will try to get him asap.