Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Latest Datacron Synergy - Aphra

So am I missing something? In order to get Aphra’s DC, I have to have a LS alignment set? That seems really odd to me given her kit specifically says everyone needs to be DS. I haven’t dug into the details on the other character focused DCs to see if there’s any other anomalies. But anyway, what gives?
  • Not according to this screenshot. It says I have to reroll the DS datacron to unlock Scoundrels.

• Op is correct, I have the Aphra DC but can't change LS level 3 to DS. It seems you can only have her specific DC if you keep level 3 as LS which doesn't make sense for her kit

Crispy508
    Seasoned Rookie
    "JackedJedi;c-2451528" wrote:
    Op is correct, I have the Aphra DC but can't change LS level 3 to DS. It seems you can only have her specific DC if you keep level 3 as LS which doesn't make sense for her kit

yep, this. doesn't make any sense at all
  • Thanks for confirming that, folks! That kinda sucks but whatever. Now I can allocate my resources appropriately at least without worrying I’ll get hosed later on the wrong path.

I think I found another hole also. Looks like Hutt Cartel is only available for DS alignment. And Bousch is only available if you get Dark side. That one’s not THAT bad at least since HC is a mixed bag squad overall.
  • There are a ton of LS Scoundrel toons, so it's not crazy that Scoundrel is for LS. This is not the first time a L9 seemed misaligned with the L3 or L6. Just gotta read the fine print sometimes.