Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Let’s fix Phasma, please

Each update brings some mess 🙄
It seems that she has not the zeta, but she has it.

• It’s a huge pain for TW because you have to check each phasma lead to see if they have it. That, or assume they do and use a better team to be safe and potentially waste a team like IT.
  • "Jpfit262;c-2316986" wrote:
    It’s a huge pain for TW because you have to check each phasma lead to see if they have it. That, or assume they do and use a better team to be safe and potentially waste a team like IT.

Except you don't. The zeta icon only shows up if they have the Omicron right now. Pretty easy tell. Mine had the zeta beforehand and the icon disappeared until I applied the Omicron.
  • And the funny thing is that in guild chat I read that I applied the zeta to Phasma (yes, years ago)
  • "Kyno;c-2315522" wrote:
    "Zanir;c-2315518" wrote:
    I was honestly a bit disappointed to see that omicron isn't indicated anywhere on the portrait.

It will be.

It isn't though. Keep defending CG.
  • "Ralakili0383;c-2317049" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2315522" wrote:
    "Zanir;c-2315518" wrote:
    I was honestly a bit disappointed to see that omicron isn't indicated anywhere on the portrait.

It will be.

It isn't though. Keep defending CG.

What isn’t? He is literally telling you it will be and giving you that information is…defending cg? What is happening
  • "Zanir;c-2324484" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2315522" wrote:
    "Zanir;c-2315518" wrote:

It will be.

When? It's been about 40 days, updates have come along in the meantime and my zSidious still looks like he has no zeta and my omiPhasma and omiQGJ still look like they just have the zeta. Is this seriously the new standard? CG just takes away the previous zeta icon and puts it back when you apply the omicron? Cause this is some bull excrement. Just put an omicron icon on the portrait already.

Put it on the portrait. Put it on the portrait. Put. It. On. The. Portrait.

Please convey my message exactly as I have typed it because apparently CG need to be talked to like 5 year olds.

no, they simply don't care
  • Hahahaha, in some distant, unknown future it will be visible for us. Let's just wait and await the bugs coming with it.
  • I’m glad this got bumped, because it’s very annoying. CG should be embarrassed that they’ve broken something as simple as this and it still hasn’t been fixed.
  • "Zanir;c-2316978" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2315522" wrote:
    "Zanir;c-2315518" wrote:

It will be.

Soon, I'm sure.

Imagine if Disney released movies/shows and CGI wasn't all in place or editing wouldn't the locked as the release state, but they'd still collect subscription money for Disney+ with pitifully sparse communication.

Um, have you seen the prequels?? I mean, that’s maybe not on Disney per se, but still