Forum Discussion

MasterSeedy
Rising Hotshot
2 years ago

Leviathan farming times

I've created a spreadsheet (okay, actually I badgered someone who until today was a friend to create a spreadsheet on his work break) to estimate the time to complete my Signal Data farm for all Leviathan requirements. I am confident that SD is my bottleneck -- I am far closer to everything else than I am to the SD.

So, inputting my stock on hand, the estimate the sheet came up with was 62 days. But it used my characters as listed in my SWGOH.gg profile (because my friend was quicker to access that than I was to tell him my current relic levels), which didn't include a few (very small) improvements. The end result is that the final estimate is 59-60 days.

So I'm just curious as to others' estimates. I'm sure many people are closer than 60 days (both whales and FTP near my level who just liked Sith more than I do) and, obviously, newer players are going to be farther away.

But I started this thread so that people could share their ideas of how long this farm will take them. (For reference, here's my swgoh.gg)

Where's everyone else? I'm more interested in farming times, but it would also be interesting to know how many whales are guaranteed to get it on day 1 just b/c they're committed to doing whatever spending is required.