Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Light Side Battle 8A

Ok, probably been discussed, can't find it.

How do you get by 8A.

I am running Lumi lead, Ewok Elder, QGJ, JC, Eeth (Also have used RP here). Borrow a Bariss everytime.

Everyone is level 74 and max gear.

I get anhilated by Maul. I am guessing I have too many Jedis.

Anyone got any tips?
  • Ewoks Teebo/Chirpa Lead with Luminara and St Han or JC.
  • I have ST Han at max. I have Teebo at 6*, Chirpa and Scout at 3*, so not leveled or geared up. I have the resources to max gear/level them. But at 3* I can't imagine I will be successful, no?
  • Depending on status or you teebo could try with him in the lead.

If you can't get rid of Maul first then you want to keep his TM down. Stealthed Teebo can do this So can ST Han.
  • I think the update is making this impossible. Not sure what level I need to get everyone to in ordet to survive Maul's onslaught.
  • yeah they are definitly tough I really should try post update so I can give a better opinion. By the way welcome to Defenders of Endor!
  • The new LS stage 8 normals went by fairly easily but I can't win the 1st Hard node. Tried 3 times so far & just wasted 60 energy. Tried maxed Lumi, 5's, JC, with 6* Ahsoka, & Yoda & have borrowed basically maxed Han, Barriss, & QGJ but no dice.
  • "scuba;319907" wrote:
    yeah they are definitly tough I really should try post update so I can give a better opinion. By the way welcome to Defenders of Endor!

Thanks.