Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Lost Dark Side Currency

I lost 60 Dark Side currency when I was going into a tier 3 battle for SLKR. My game performed an unexpected client restart and my currency was consumed. After spending an hour on the phone with EA help, that didn't help. Am I just out of luck?
  • If I were you I would contact EA/CG customer service/CG technical issue department via mail or PM
  • How can I go about doing that? Ea won't help. They are clueless about the game to begin with. I had to explain for 15minutes what a dark side currency was. They said 60 dark side currency equates to 500 crystals lol
  • "Xhowrude;c-2182149" wrote:
    How can I go about doing that? Ea won't help. They are clueless about the game to begin with. I had to explain for 15minutes what a dark side currency was. They said 60 dark side currency equates to 500 crystals lol

What's the updated drop rate on tickets? If its 50% on a ten energy node, that's 10 x fifty crystal refreshes for 60 tickets.

Edit: that looks to be ~55% drop rate on a reddit tracking thread https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/jbah33/gl_tickets_farming_data_v2/

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,283 PostsLatest Activity: 4 minutes ago