Forum Discussion

MockingMax
Seasoned Novice
6 days ago

Luthen Rael datacron....

Soo the lvl 9 datacron of Ruthen Rael has a lvl 6 Rogue one. 

Luthen can work under 2 leadership. Mon motma (rebel only tag.)

Or Saw Gerrera (rebel fighters tag) 

None of the team he goes with can take advantage of the lvl 6 rogue one tag obligatory to reach his datacron. 

Did i miss something or i wasted resources by rolling this datacron that only half bonus applies...

I need insight. 

Ty in advance.

ImperialPerks
    Seasoned Newcomer

I just noticed this as well.  Very odd that Luthen does not have a usable tag at level 6.

theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler

mon mothmas main team:  Pao, hoth soldier, cara, and kyle.   pao at least works for the rogue one tag

saws main team:  churruit and baze, luthin, and some 5th (idk his team much)...  churruit and baze both are rogue one and can get the lv6

and you can mix in more rogue one into both teams if you wanted, not necessarily good but they still work.   BUT it is stupid that the lv6 was rogue one  instead of just rebels/rebel fighters, it was dumb

MockingMax
    Seasoned Novice

Yeah now i know for sure i wont rush him relic... Ima try reroll lvl 9 for someone else 

DUNCAN1919
    Rising Traveler

His DC got me 3 holds on GAC front wall using MM, him and K-2S0 (in K3).

There's plenty of options and more in 5s to use that utilise the level 6 and work fine as a team for both MM and SAW.

Its worthwhile relicing him as you get to enjoy the short period where he can be a surprise that not everyone can deal with.