Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Mace Windu ship

Is it normal for Mace's ship to go six times before you can go once? Seems to happen every time I go up against it.
  • That's where I'm headed. I've got Rex g11 with an almost 6* ship. Not using him yet though. I use Biggs with Vader and Boba for target lock, 5's for a quick target lock and dispel, JC to choose target lock, dispel, or protection. Then PK as a secondary to come in for a taunt and then speed up. By then the game is over.

All mine are at least gear 9, mostly gear 10. Ships are mostly 6* with a long way to 7
  • I'm debating swapping GeoSol out for someone else, but I am not sure who yet.

Since I leveled the last ship in my fleet to 85 I've just been saving ship building materials so I should be able to swap whatever ship I ultimately decide on in at level 85 outright.
  • I run a target lock fleet with mace. Ties Vader sun fac Biggs. Scimitar off the bench. It's fun aoe'ing them to death. Super easy to reach first. Oddly my tarkin seems to hold better on D. Mace murders everyone on offense tho
  • Just tried an all Republic fleet.. power went up 8k. Fleet wasn't as good. It took longer, I lost more ships. Couldn't keep target lock on as long AND inflicted less target locks.