Forum Discussion

Brymc_Gamel
Rising Rookie
2 years ago

Mara Jade TW Omicron

Hi all: A quick question about Mare Jade omicron mechanics in TW. I just attacked a Phasma omi team with an Palp/Mara/SK/etc team and was surprised that Mara didn't go first. I think there was 7 turns by opponents before anyone on my team actually went (and it wasn't even Mara). Hux was on the Phasma team and I know his unique can manipulate TM, but does that mean his Zeta is more important than Mara omi? In every other TW I have played, she has always gone first because of her 100% TM omi.

Thanks for any feedback!
  • Ah. Hux sux. It's disppointing that an Omi can be superseded by a Zeta. Definitely lesson learned.
  • "Brymc_Gamel;c-2435496" wrote:
    Ah. Hux sux. It's disppointing that an Omi can be superseded by a Zeta. Definitely lesson learned.

It's not so much that it's superseded, but more the order of operations. Abilities and passives activate on the enemy team first. The text of the enemy leader ability pops up before yours. The game has to activate stuff one at a time and unfortunately it does enemy stuff first.

If you take oPhasma with Hux vs a Starkiller team with oMara, Mara will remove all of Phasma's protection