Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Missing wat shards

Dear EA or anyone here, is there any update on guilds missing wat shards from the “no restriction” territory battle weeks ago? I was told my guild info was received and in the list of guilds affected.
  • I’m wondering the same thing. Maybe this got swept under the rug
  • I think it may have as well. To be honest I was never expecting to receive them but it was more of a slim hope that they might do right by the guilds affected.
  • I never got a message back from ea_mindtricks saying we were added. We sent a message like 10 days ago or something.
  • Is anyone missing them from the current tb? No one in my guild received a payout despite numerous confirmed clears.
  • We had (and it shows in stats) 18 people finish the special mission but we only got 9 shards.

Edit: for this current TB.
  • Attempts show as complete. Its frankly dumb. I'm still waiting on shards from like 2 weeks ago. No nothing yet.
  • This should be reported to Answers HQ, if this happened this current TB.

If this happened previously and/or this time, you should message EA_MindTricks with your ally code and Guild name. They are working on the issue in the background and will message when they have an update.