Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Need confirmation. Help request

iPhone users is this what shows up on the purchase history when you buy the regular Conquest pass? It’s called “small galactic cargo”. I believe I was charged 2 times for the pass because I was prompted with a verification in order to purchase. So it looks like I was charged before and after the verification. I only made 2 purchases, that much I am sure of so I just need help figuring this out. Any help is appreciated because I’m getting the run around with CS.

• It’s not a crazy big deal, no. But the last thing I want is to be charged even more, making the little value even worse than it already is. Plus it’s the principle
    Disruptor92
    Seasoned Novice
    Not related to the issue, and just my opinion, but why would anyone even buy the regular pass? I feel like either go with no pass at all, or go with the big one. The one for $9.99 is hardly worth the money. But maybe that's just me.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2348892" wrote:
    "Disruptor92;c-2348888" wrote:
    Not related to the issue, and just my opinion, but why would anyone even buy the regular pass? I feel like either go with no pass at all, or go with the big one. The one for $9.99 is hardly worth the money. But maybe that's just me.

I’ve bought the small pass every time.

The big pass doesn’t seem worth the money to me, seeing as I pretty much never change disks after 2 sectors.

Agreed ... To me the drops for the small one are worth the $10, but I have no need for the big one.
  • "Disruptor92;c-2348888" wrote:

I think the small pass is the best value $ purchase in the game. If you are going to get red crate, that is.

I get red crate, so that means the normal pass gets me all of the shards I need for the conquest toon.

That allows me to use all my conquest currency in the first mid map scavenger for g12 gear. I worked it out to be around 4500 crystals worth of gear that I get each run, for the cost of a 1340 crystal pack.

It's pretty much the only purchase I ever make.
  • "Disruptor92;c-2348888" wrote:

I just buy the regular pass for the extra character shards. That way I can unlock them in 3 conquest if I’m getting the red crate. If I’m not getting the red crate I don’t buy it at all. My experience with customer service has made me weary of even buying that now though. It was confirmed to me through eahelp and in another forum that “small galactic cargo” is indeed what shows up when you purchase the pass. So I was charged before and after the verification. Coincidentally the ppl that take your money have no way of giving it back to you when a legitimate mistake on their end happens. Very disappointing
  • "24_Tuesdays;c-2349227" wrote:
    the small galactic cargo has nothing to do with the pass

This is false. When you buy the pass and look at purchase history on iPhone App Store it shows up like in the pic as “small galactic cargo”. The larger pass shows up as “large galactic cargo” as in this pic.

This was confirmed to me by multiple IOS users on the forum and eahelp customer service agent. Plus the pass is the only thing I buy other than the relic cargo package so it’s easy to narrow down.