Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Nervous about thrawn event

I refuse to go another 3 months without thrawn where I will be at a point where I’m reaching epic amounts of galactic power around 2.5 mil and still lack the synergy that thrawn provides to my empire team. With 30 days to go will I make it to 7* without hours of RNG waiting to win or am I doomed to suffer the embarrassment of a lone 6* thrawn that gets picked on in arena. Not ready yet but my plans to get there include throwing whatever omegas I can afford onto my pheonix team after I use 2 on my fleet captain (last 2 needed) but then I need 8 omegas to max out both basic and unique on all toons an epic 10 omegas in 30 days seems not possible and hope not needed. I also plan to lvl all toons up to 85 in next credits heist ( should reach lvl 85 by that time smh) and utilize and credit heist after for mods. I have currently a collection of arena speed mods to cover 2-3 toons. Tenacity mods not upgrade most and have potency mods on farm. Have a potency cross with speed that I can slice up while I farm mod slicing during this event. My next plan of mod farming including maybe health mods with protection stats working for tenacity stats and speed on them too if I get good ones. Am I on the path to success or failure honesty is appreciated bash me for being a horrible player even if rules r violated just need truth the not knowing is killing me lol. Link to account https://swgoh.gg/p/285824638/ also only requesting MK6 hypo syringes each day need 200 at the moment for 100 for fleet 100 for chopper + eraz to g8