Forum Discussion

7 years ago

New Mod Loadout

With the new Mod Loadout, when you create a load out does it pull the mods permanently from the other characters or is it just a temporary pull?
  • Should be perminant. There is no countdown so not sure how they could program that to auto divert every mod change after a certain timeframe.
  • When you create them, it doesn't pull them at all. It should only pull if you assign that loadout to someone else.
  • Sorry yes I misspoke and understanding. I thought he was implying assigning.
  • "crzydroid;c-1633795" wrote:
    When you create them, it doesn't pull them at all. It should only pull if you assign that loadout to someone else.

This is what I think, but deleting a mod load out asks if you want to remove the mods and charges you to delete it. This is one built with mods currently unassigned.
  • "Bulldog1205;c-1633847" wrote:
    "crzydroid;c-1633795" wrote:
    When you create them, it doesn't pull them at all. It should only pull if you assign that loadout to someone else.

This is what I think, but deleting a mod load out asks if you want to remove the mods and charges you to delete it. This is one built with mods currently unassigned.

Ignore this, apparently I don’t understand the buttons. I wanted to delete it but it was assigning those mods and charging to remove existing ones. This will take some getting used to.