Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Ninth Sister, Tenth Brother, and Sixth Brother Kit Ideas

Here are three more kits for the Inquisitorus faction I previously made:

Here is kit #1, for the Ninth Sister:
Spoiler

Unit Name: Ninth Sister
Tags: Dark Side, Tank, Empire, Inquisitorus
Description: Tough Inquisitor Tank that creates Emotional Links with her enemies.
Archetype: Strength (STR)
Basic: Brutal Swing (Omega):
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Offense Up. This attack deals double damage to Jedi.

Special: Sensing Emotions (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Give Emotional Link (Blue Icon, can't be prevented or dispelled) to both Ninth Sister and target enemy until the end of the encounter. Then, Ninth Sister taunts for 2 turns.
Emotional Link: Whenever the other character gains a copyable buff, Ninth Sister gains it as well. Whenever Ninth Sister takes damage, the character takes the same amount of damage. When the character is healed, Ninth Sister is healed as well. Whenever Ninth Sister is inflicted with a debuff, the character is inflicted with the debuff as well.
Special: You're Not Worth My Time! (Cooldown 5) (Omega):
Deal Physical damage equal to 10% of Ninth Sister's Max Health to target enemy and all enemies with Emotional Link. Then Ninth Sister dispels her buffs and inflicts them on target enemy. If the any enemies were defeated by this attack, or Ninth Sister had no buffs, reset the cooldown of Sensing Emotions.
Unique: When You've Already Lost Yourself... A Limb's Easy (Zeta):
Ninth Sister has +20% Max Health and 50% Counter Chance. Ninth Sister takes 50% less damage from Light Side enemies when she's below 50% Health.
-Zeta: Ninth Sister recovers 5% of her Max Health whenever she counter attacks.

Kit #2, for Sixth Brother:
Spoiler

Unit Name: Sixth Brother
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker, Empire, Inquisitorus
Description: Ruthless Inquisitor Attacker that gains strength as the battle continues.
Archetype: Agility (AGI)
Basic: Offensive Swing (Omega):
Deal Physical damage to target enemy, and gain Offense Up for 2 turns.
Special: Spinning Blades (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
Deal Special damage 3 times to target enemy and dispel their buffs. Jedi cannot avoid or resist the effects of this attack and take double damage from it.
Special: I Have A Sense For Power (Cooldown 5):
Sixth Brother dispels all debuffs and buffs from himself, and inflicts a Damage Over Time effect on all enemies for each debuff dispelled. He then takes a bonus turn, in which he has +30% Offense for each buff that was dispelled. Enemies defeated during this bonus turn cannot be revived.
Unique: Ruthless Hunter (Zeta):
Sixth Brother has +30% Critical Chance and +40% Critical Damage. Whenever an ally is defeated, Sixth Brother gains +10% Offense (stacking, max 20 stacks). When an enemy is defeated, he gains +5% Defense Penetration (stacking, max 20 stacks).
-Zeta: Sixth Brother gains a bonus turn whenever an ally is defeated.

Kit #3, for Tenth Brother:
Spoiler

Unit Name: Tenth Brother
Description: Blind Inquisitor Support that cuts through Foresight.
Archetype: Tactics (TAC)
Basic: Reverse Slashes (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy twice. If the target enemy has Foresight, dispel it.
Special: Intuitive Strike (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Deal Special Damage to target enemy and dispel their buffs. If Tenth Brother has Foresight, inflict Blind on the target enemy and enemy leader.
Special: Exceptional Hearing (Cooldown 5) (Omega):
Dispel all debuffs on Tenth Brother and allies and grant them Speed Up and Stealth for 2 turns. Blind the enemy team for 2 turns.
Unique: Blind Hunter (Zeta):
Tenth Brother is immune to Blind and Daze, and his attacks can pass through Foresight. Whenever an enemy gains Foresight, Tenth Brother gains Foresight as well for 2 turns. In addition, Tenth Brother starts each encounter with Stealth for 2 turns, which can't be prevented or dispelled.
-Zeta: Tenth Brother's Stealth and Foresight can't be prevented or dispelled.
  • Is it Tenth Brother? I had a feeling the cut through Foresight was a bit too much
  • "Xcien;c-2244725" wrote:
    Is it Tenth Brother? I had a feeling the cut through Foresight was a bit too much

Cooldown increase on basic, way too OP, wrecks any Jedi team
  • Well, the change has to be approved. So @Anakins_Master, if you have any suggestions for the kits, tell me now so that when I can edit I can add them.
  • I agree, an Inquisitor team would be OP against Jedi, but other teams? I doubt it.