Forum Discussion

7 years ago

No more new Legendary events?

I miss new legendary events. Last year we had 3 legendaries, and 2 heroes jouneys to look forward to. It added excitment to the game trying to determine what the next one would be so you could farm the correct characters for it. Sith raid, ships rework seem to have taken thier spots in the que. It doesn't seem like many people are happy with how either have turned out. I know I don't find them very interesting. Is this the end for new legendary characters? I hope not my satisfaction level is at an all time low.
  • Im beginning to think the old versions of legendaries is dead much like the various store options (new adds to gw, cantina, arena). By this time most people in the game for 1.5-2 years have already farmed every faction to some feasible point so there is no challenge in doing a legendary requiring clones or ewoks or what have you so my best guess would be that the next legendary would require the solo toons since they'll all be released via hard node and require insane panic farming. Otherwise, the other scenario is jedi luke and farming up ROLO, Cap Solo, Hermit Yoda, etc...