Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
5 years ago

No snoke still...

Despite having very little screen time in both films I still had somewhat of a fondness for the deformed supreme leader although not really getting to know much about him. I still find it odd that he along with general hux and the protean guard never made it into the game even though we got the likes of rose tico and the purple haired lady (cant remember name). With the final film nearly only weeks away why havent we gotten these particular toons?
  • Jedi Rey was a Hero's Journey.

The less said about the first part the better I think. Sorry you don't like them.
  • "_Reaper_;c-2011301" wrote:
    And what would he do? Die?

The magikarp of SWGOH lol snoke used flail!
  • "LordDirt;c-2011362" wrote:
    After episode 4-6 I don’t ever remember anyone complaining because we didn’t get the Emperors backstory and saying all he did was die. Why the hypocrisy with Snoke?

have you watched those movies?
  • "evoluza;c-2011344" wrote:
    "Jarvind;c-2011302" wrote:
    "_Reaper_;c-2011301" wrote:
    And what would he do? Die?

I'll never understand why some people are so hung up on Snoke. He was legitimately the most useless character in the new movies, and I'm including the much-maligned Rose and Holdo. He does absolutely nothing, has absolutely no back story, and dies.

He has no story, because Rian "no brain" Johnson can't write a movie.

Be fair, it was J.J. Abrams who invented the badly written characters. Johnson could only go on from that point but not really change the characters, including lack of background history, for the better. That would have needed a really good author who can work with just everything and without restrictions.