Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Not again with the " win 40 battles with.."

This is the wost feat ever in conquest, even if you have the right teams high relic. @cg can you please come up with something else! 20 battles is more than enough, 40 is far to repetetive.
  • Kill 100 enemies with is worse.

I don't have any doubts about my ability to red crate this time round, but there's only so much longer I can play this game when they're so determined to suck the fun out of it.

There have been times when Conquest was the most fun I was having in this game. Those were a long time ago.
  • "MasterSeedy;c-2440524" wrote:
    Kill 100 enemies with is worse.

I don't have any doubts about my ability to red crate this time round, but there's only so much longer I can play this game when they're so determined to suck the fun out of it.

There have been times when Conquest was the most fun I was having in this game. Those were a long time ago.

Right. And it doesn't make me want to buy the Pass plus - it just makes me resent the less than clever way they're trying to incentivize it.

I like conquest - but these kinds of feats are really wearing on me. I was looking forward to the end of the previous conquest, not because of "oh, new character" but because of new feats. Welp.