Forum Discussion

4 years ago

OMG This is ridiculous

Going with a R6 Sith Empire team and I do not even last 2 turns.
Going with a R7 Grievous, B1, Palpatine, Vador do not even last 1 turn
Going with a FO team (wihout SLKR) with R5 (KRU/KYLO @R7) l do not even last 2 turns.

This is fun!!
  • Oops. The body said nothing about rancor. Usually the section it's posted isn't required to understand a post.
  • Sounds like you have mod problems if you can't get two turns in. Is this easy? Nope, but it's doable. My sith empire beat it. More importantly with rng i beat it with r5 vader, 5 palp, g12 shore trooper, g12 thrawn, g12 range trooper - so full empire.
  • "DuneFlint;c-2203124" wrote:
    Sounds like you have mod problems if you can't get two turns in. Is this easy? Nope, but it's doable. My sith empire beat it. More importantly with rng i beat it with r5 vader, 5 palp, g12 shore trooper, g12 thrawn, g12 range trooper - so full empire.

They are talking about the new Rancor Challenge Tier, not the GC.
  • "cournojo;d-239005" wrote:
    Going with a R6 Sith Empire team and I do not even last 2 turns.
    Going with a R7 Grievous, B1, Palpatine, Vador do not even last 1 turn
    Going with a FO team (wihout SLKR) with R5 (KRU/KYLO @R7) l do not even last 2 turns.

This is fun!!

Depends on what point you started your attack. Did you enter the battle with rancor being under full hp, or perhaps being less than 50%? Remember he gains 75% speed and offense for every 20% missing in the phase. It’s not doable below 80% hence the new mechanic to have the guild post damage all at the same time.
  • Anyone have the number for Rent-A-Whale!!! My guild just can’t crack this ridiculously stupid impossible raid.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.

77,491 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago