Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Once again, Rebel bias (but with ships!)

Notice how THREE of the 4 events require Light Side ships.

"Can you emerge victorious once more against Grand Admiral Thrawn?
Required Ships: Ghost, Phantom II, Rebel Ships.
Required Capital Ship: Home One.

FLEET MASTERY EVENT
Home One Fleet Mastery (Requires Light Side Ships).
Endurance Fleet Mastery (Requires Light Side Ships).
Executrix Fleet Mastery (Requires Dark Side Ships)."

Almost a year without any good ship content and now the devs are saying that all my farming of Dark Side ships is useless!? What a joke! Why on earth can't I use my dark side ships to unlock a dark side capital ship like the other dark side capital ship? (Executrix)
  • Because the majority of players use both Biggs and Wedge in the fleet arena and At minimum have them? Quit crying. I only have like 3 ships at 6*, let alone 7*, not like I'm getting it this go around. Honestly, I don't care. Just happy for new content and the devs to actually appear to be listening to us.... Other then that comment about the Night sisters being a popular faction. <.<
  • *Gets new Empire Capital Ship*(Meanwhile the current best capital ship is also Empire)
    *Gets new Dark Side TB*
    *Gets Nightsisters rework*
    "Stop with the Light side and Rebel bias EA".
  • "Spirit_of_Exar_Kun;c-1298444" wrote:
    "DEATHCOYOTE;c-1298428" wrote:
    Careful, they are censoring posts like this. Actual feedback, gets censored unless it's dawning adoration.

Except that it seems all i ever see on this forum is complaints?

No, I just wrote a calm one, even for me, but it was a well reasoned argument and it got censored.
  • "Crazylazyguy;c-1298451" wrote:
    *Gets new Empire Capital Ship*(Meanwhile the current best capital ship is also Empire)
    *Gets new Dark Side TB*
    *Gets Nightsisters rework*
    "Stop with the Light side and Rebel bias EA".

Tell me, how do you unlock said capital ship? GASP... oh my noes!!! With REBELS... I don't know a single darkside fan in my alliance that will be able to get it without throwing down more cash than it costs for car insurance. Even switching to Geico!