Forum Discussion

4 years ago

One shot kill

JKLS, just managed to get him to the grind of z2 R7, yet is still being one shot or in my cases, 2 shot killed.

Really ?
  • The speed reduction also won't happen if there is a GL on the opposing team, or if there's a JKL leading it. .
  • yes I'm aware it doesn't effect Gl teams, I avoid them because apparently having one GL against my min r5 z1 squads means my squad can somehow be dominated.
  • @Ontourallday_nz, who are you facing? We can’t answer your question until you tell us who.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2293618" wrote:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/721861994/

Pretty sure this is OP.

I don’t understand the arena team you’re running @Ontourallday_nz . There’s not much synergy between JKL’s lead and CLS, Chewy, Han. They get a bit more Crit chance and damage, but he would be much better off surrounded by 4 Jedi.

Your modding could also do with a bit of work. You’ve got Health, Tenacity primary on CLS and JKL’s triangle and cross (things that boost their offence / crit damage would be better); and your Hermit Yoda has 3 quite slow mods for triangle, circle, cross.

Your arena team would perform better if you used CLS lead, Han, Chewy, C3PO and then Chewy/C3PO

Your JKL would be better off with Old Ben, Hermit Yoda, Grand Master Yoda and then either GK or Shaak Ti.

How are you aware of what I've done to my team?