Forum Discussion

theXrono
Rising Scout
3 years ago

oQGJ change

can someone explain the oQGJ change i don't understand what it means exactly. like what about him dying changes a leader effect? which is what I think it's saying

UNIT - Fixed an issue in which Qui-Gon Jinn would incorrectly grant allies Offense while his Speed to Offense bonus was still active rather than after Speed to Offense expires upon being defeated.
  • "Ultra;c-2330003" wrote:
    "ShaggyB;c-2330002" wrote:
    "CG_Doja_Fett_MINI;c-2328791" wrote:
    I checked in so I could get an answer for those who are asking about a refund.

We return resources for a character if we fundamentally change their identity. This change did not hit that bar.

You are right... it didnt hit the bar. It sailed clean over it with room to spare.

When is the refund CG_Doja_Fett_MINI ?

He answered in that post, there is no refund for QGJ's omicron

then get used to these posts pork chop we will not let up until a refund is given out, period.
    perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer
    "Whaleathon;c-2330050" wrote:
    . Once qui gon died my damage literally did not change on any toon..

Good news if you’re not exaggerating : this is not wai and will be changed.
  • "Recurve;c-2330200" wrote:
    They added the 'If a GL is present this no longer functions'
    Funny thing, now with the huge nerf you don't want to waste a GL taking this out.

But the identity hasn't changed. ;)

that's a matter of opinion and interpretation.
    one could argue that the identity of daka, darktropper and other refunds didn't change
  • Honestly posting on the forums is useless. I don’t think CG has ever made a decision to change something because of a post on the forums. This website is utterly useless to voice an opinion.
  • It sounds like there is a serious bug happening here because CG says nothing has fundamentally changed but the people that have the Omi are reporting dramatic changes. Id suggest submitting a ticket with EA - all 55,000 people that are affected should do just that. I'm sure it will take them hours/days/weeks to filter through 55,000 tickets so please be patient with your response expectations while they get to the bottom of the issue.
  • "Von_Hammerfell;c-2330386" wrote:
    removed.

Might as well try and ask an alcoholic to not drink.
    These guys are hooked, and will continue to be as any lack of spending will cause them to have their "investments" depreciate.