Forum Discussion

7 years ago

P4 Traya Team

Figured out a new comp for Traya in p4... should work the same in any tier. Just laying claim to it here, so I can exercise naming rights later.

• I know a lot of people hate the new raid, but this right here is one of the reasons I actually kinda dig it. It rewards out-of-the-box thinking and strategies. Seeing people come up with different combos that take advantage of the various mechanics of our toons and of the bosses is very cool.
    braskme
    New Spectator
    The nightsisters under zAsajj makes sense, but why Kanan specifically? Just as a durable tank?
  • When she attacks, she loses health from Bonds of weakness, which triggers the leadership of Ventress, then gains health, and then goes again because of her own abilities, which again reduces her health and triggers the leadership, resulting in 100% turn meter.
  • Yep, she only needs to CRIT. Crits heal her.noncrits break the combo
  • "maraJade789;c-1501155" wrote:
    How does NA get such crazy damage??

NA dropped health of nihilus/sion to 5%, traya eated one of them and easy 2m+ dmg to score list =)
  • Add those damage scores up. How does your 5 people do more than the total? Typically, it is the opposite. What am I missing?
  • "WhoVille_Sheriff;c-1503720" wrote:
    Add those damage scores up. How does your 5 people do more than the total? Typically, it is the opposite. What am I missing?

Might have been Traya killing Nihilus and/or Sion when either one reached 5% Health. That counts in the total as part of your score