Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Palpatine event mythic event this time arround?

After disappointly no yoda mythic event last time can we expect at last on palp a mythic event ?
  • "Kyno;c-1450365" wrote:
    Give them time, it's not on the calender so I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I don't think we will get it either, but I'm not in the give them time camp. They should not have announced it like it was a new feature for every legendary event, and gotten us all excited like they did unless it was ready for deployment, IMO.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/148203/mythic-event-discussion

• And besides, the whole "give them time" thing didn't work out well at all for those of us who were "giving them time" on the Vault promo deal that was advertised but not delivered, and it is not working out for those of us who were shorted Holdo and Rose (and possibly KRU and FOExecutioner) shards.
  • Give them time, it's not on the calender so I'm not holding my breath on that one.
  • So which one between the new zVador and the new zPalpatine will be required in order to have a chance to win against the Rebels in the bonus mission (the reversed event one)? Both?