Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Endor Mythic Tier

The rewards there is a joke. Every single time I win I get nothing but shards, 1 omicron, 25 purple material and 100K currency. That is a total ripoff compared to Jabbas mythic tier and Leias is way harder. It needs to be fixed cause I’m not playing it anymore. It’s a waste of time.
  • "Thorvald85;c-2462314" wrote:
    With Jabbas, there is no limit, you just get rewards for winning, not once, but twice. EE, you only get to play it once and they put a limit on the rewards and EE is way harder than SR2.

I think you and I have very different experiences in these two events. It's fine though - I think we agree the rewards could be better. I won't be passing on the free omi every month though.
  • "herd_nerfer;c-2462238" wrote:
    "Thorvald85;d-269162" wrote:
    The rewards there is a joke. Every single time I win I get nothing but shards, 1 omicron, 25 purple material and 100K currency. That is a total ripoff compared to Jabbas mythic tier and Leias is way harder. It needs to be fixed cause I’m not playing it anymore. It’s a waste of time.

Whoa there - I still haven't found a full-auto team for SR2 - I auto EE every time from start to finish.

I do wish they would raise the floor on the rewards for EE - but I'm happy that I'm getting something that I wasn't getting before. Something is better than nothing.

Not quite full auto, but subbing in chewbacca on the jabba team lets you auto.

Jabba Chewie Krrssantan boush skiff

You just start manual play and skiff gives turn to krrssantan. Kryssantan taunts and then hit auto. Works 95% of the time. Sometimes you have to restart if someone dies before taunt, but its a huge timesaver.
  • "Thorvald85;d-269162" wrote:

Whoa there - I still haven't found a full-auto team for SR2 - I auto EE every time from start to finish.

I do wish they would raise the floor on the rewards for EE - but I'm happy that I'm getting something that I wasn't getting before. Something is better than nothing.
  • With Jabbas, there is no limit, you just get rewards for winning, not once, but twice. EE, you only get to play it once and they put a limit on the rewards and EE is way harder than SR2.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "herd_nerfer;c-2462238" wrote:
    "Thorvald85;d-269162" wrote:

SR2 is a weird case where it would be easier to auto before you equip Jabba's Ultimate.