Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Palpatine's Shock Not Shocking

I'm noticing that enemy rebels and Jedi aren't losing any health at the start of their turn. At first I thought it was cause they weren't shocked, but then I noticed that even when they were shocked they still didn't lost health. I even slowed down the game play to x1 speed just to make sure I'd see it.

Are we not supposed to see the damage numbers when this happens or is it an issue?
  • "Darthgoodideas;c-1460094" wrote:
    This damage worked better before the update. Every rebel and jedi lost health every time palpatine attacked. Aaaaaaaand now it's gone :'(

They nerfed it. Now instead of taking damage when Palpatine attacks they take it at the beginning of their turn. Which, works against his (and Vader's) leadership ability instead of in conjunction with it, as both leads either speed up their team or slow down the other.

Apparently they thought no one would notice how it works against it's own faction's leadership abilities and synergies.
  • It isn't direct damage to health it does have to go through protection first that might explain why your not seeing it

• It should still remove protection equal to their health that'd get removed. But even when their protection was down, I still didn't see any damage happen.
  • Protection usually have bigger pool that health. 20% dmg is slight difference to see. For example GK prot at 95k.. u won't see any difference before n after
  • I have not really noticed Palpy's Crackling Doom doing the advertised 20% damage, but maybe I just missed it.
  • But that's the thing, I'm not seeing anything indicate that damage is being done at all
  • This damage worked better before the update. Every rebel and jedi lost health every time palpatine attacked. Aaaaaaaand now it's gone :'(