Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Panic farm unmasked and fo sf tie pilot for snoke?

Yeah... probably.
  • "Lord_Terminus;c-1438801" wrote:
    2) barely enough context to make him a character

No doubt. =(
    I doubt snoke will ever be released since 1) he’s DS and 2) barely enough context to make him a character

Pao.
  • "Zombie961;c-1438760" wrote:
    Snoke will likely be a Resistance legendary event. Him or Hux

They do not release main characters, nevertheless decent darkside force users, muahahahahaa
    I doubt snoke will ever be released since 1) he’s DS and 2) barely enough context to make him a character

No real significant roles is what these dudes love in characters they realease so actually would make him a prime candidate, the fact that he's dark side is what kills him so no he's not getting released just because that he's a force-user and they hate that too
  • "GrandAdmiralSledge;c-1438846" wrote:
    "Lord_Terminus;c-1438801" wrote:

Pao.

He's a rebel though, doesn't count. Plus I just doubt they would make him a character. I guess if someone wanted to panic farm for it they could but it's been the 3-4 months wait for the shard shuffle so I don't think this has anything to do with Snoke.
  • Why would you need 2 parts of a faction that is already required for a legendary event for another legendary event? Use your brain people...
  • It's not a panic farm.... If you don't have a reason to panic.

Words have meaning people