Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Plo Koon: Rework

Rework of
Plo Koon

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/theclonewiki/images/3/3f/Clone-Wars-Plo-Koon-and-clones.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120107062759

==============================================================================

Basic: Quelling Blow
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Potency Down for 2 turns. If Plo Koon is buffed, he removes all buffs on target enemy before he attacks. All Jedi and Clone allies recover 2% of their Max Protection and Plo Koon's next attack deals double damage.

=======================================

Special: Force Judgement | cooldown:4
Plo Koon gains Foresight for 2 turns. Then, he deals Special damage to all enemies, inflicts Offense Down for 2 turns with a 45% chance to also inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. All enemies that Resisted any negative status effects lose 20% of their Turn Meter which can't be Resisted.

Special: Take Charge | cooldown:4
Galactic Republic allies gain 40% Turn Meter and Offense Up for 1 turn and other allies gain half of that amount. After Jedi and Clones allies' next turn, grant them Protection Up (+30%) for 2 turns with a 50% chance to Dispel all debuffs.

Leadership: 104th Batallion Commander
Galactic Republic allies has +22% Max Protection and Potency, and recover 4% of their Max Protection whenever they use a Special ability or inflicts a debuff. Other allies gain half amount of these effects. Whenever a debuff or buff expires on an ally, that ally has a 50% chance to gain Tenacity Up for 2 turns.

Unique: Overwatch
Plo Koon has a 45% chance to remove Stealth and Advantage from each enemy at the start of their turns. If any buffs were removed, Plo Koon gains 10 Speed and 10% Offense(both stacking to 40). Whenever Plo Koon is Resisted, he gains 10% Turn Meter.

==============================================================================

His stats would be the roughly the same, maybe a bit faster and stronger in Offense.
Otherwise, just for fun.
Any thoughts?
  • Protection regen on basic seems like a little much especially under a zody lead.

His unique removes foresight, which is primarily a Jedi buff. This makes him an anti-jedi type, which I'm not a fan of. Maybe change foresight to advantage. This would be anti-maul and anti-FO which makes more sense.

His leader ability probably won't be useful, and clones and Jedi don't inflict many debuffs, but I don't think we need another Jedi or clone leader anyway.

I also want to see him with the orange lightsaber, because that's how I first knew him, but that's a personal note.

Otherwise, I like everything you put together.
  • I've wanted a Plo rework for a while, and I have a MILLION ideas for it, but for the sake of this thread I'll combine a couple ideas already put forth:

Plo Leader Ability: Galactic Republic allies all gain each other's unique ability (much like Hera's leadership with Phoenix). Leave the rest of his kit the same and he'll become viable. Imagine Plo + Anakin + IGD + Fisto + Echo sharing their uniques... or maybe add a Zarriss in there, who knows. Sick.
  • All good ideas here. ^^^

I especially like the galactic republic tag but he should also have the Jedi tag as well.
    Seriously diggin changing his lead to a unique.

Maybe his basic could team buff offense instead of protection to reflect his awesomeness with a lightsaber. Or maybe it ignores armour, protection, and foresight. He’s just that good!