Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Possible Leia Kit?

Basic: 4309-5839
Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispell a random ally. If no allies had debuffs a random ally gains tenacity up (50%) for 2 turns.

Special 1 (4 turn cooldown):
Dispel all debuffs from allies and buffs from enemies. Then call all rebels and 1 ally to assist with 5% (doubled for rebels) offence per status effect dispelled.

Special 2: (30 turn cooldown) 6748-8378
Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove 50% max health and protection. Inflict buff immunity and daze for 2 turns on a critical hit. Then grant all allies the high morale buff for 2 turns. This attack cannot be countered, evaded or resisted. This attacks cooldown is reduced by 1 (doubled for rebels) when a non-debuffed ally is cleansed. This ability starts on cooldown. High Morale : 50% chance to assist Rebels when they use an ability and cannot be debuffed.

Leader: All allies gain 30% speed, critical chance, critical damage and max health. Rebels gain 3+ offence and defence when they critical hit.

Unique 1: When a non debuffed ally is cleansed they gain 5% turn meter (ZETA) and 10% offence (Stacking to 300%). When a rebel ally is reduced to 1% health they recover 50% health and the ally with the most health taunts for 2 turns. If this taunt is dispelled allies have their health percentages equalised and have their cooldowns reduced by 1. If this taunt expires, Rebel allies are cleansed and enemies are exposed for 2 turns.

Unique 2: When a Rebel ally resists an affect, Leia gains 10% turn meter and reduces her cooldowns by 1 (ZETA). While Leia is active debuffed rebels have 5% critical damage for each debuff on them. Leia has bonus defence equal to 50% of Rebels critical damage.
  • "ZeroSleeps;c-1707905" wrote:
    Someone like nest with 30% speed becomes overly problematic

Exactly. I like leia the way she is tho
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    what leia is this ment to be?
    why is she having 6 abilities, i doubt she would be a journey character?
    how exactly do you cleanses a ally that doesn't have debuffs? in that case you don't actually do anything to them, but the other ability affects
  • "flux_rono;c-1707950" wrote:
    what leia is this ment to be?
    why is she having 6 abilities, i doubt she would be a journey character?
    how exactly do you cleanses a ally that doesn't have debuffs? in that case you don't actually do anything to them, but the other ability affects

I'm guessing it's tlj super leia with a kit like that
  • "ZeroSleeps;c-1707904" wrote:
    30% is way too high on that leader. The way unique 1 reads, it's impossible for anyone to die. I like special 2, but in my mind 30 turns seems high, even with the CD reduction. I like that you've built the kit around dispelling buffs and debuffs. the kit seems interesting.

Yeah your correct 30% speed is a lot i didn't mean that. For special 2 though if you have a combination of R2D2 Zeta and Leia constantly cleansing with their abilities and unique (and its only 15 turns for rebels) you can get it in no time.