Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Possible NS bug?

I was doing my GA fights. Fighting NS with a Traya team. Daka was able to revive acolyte even after I had annihilated her, and zombie revived once even after all other sisters were dead. I still won just fine, but is anybody else noticing weird things fighting them? It was asajj lead if it matters
  • There's currently a bug where a Jedi under Jedi Revan lead can survive an annihilate (via a Savior trigger) under a very specific set of circumstances. Under all other situations, Annihilate will instantly defeat Jedi.

I haven't heard of Daka being able to revive characters defeated by Annihilate. Please report this bug to AnswerHQ so QA can investigate.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • "Ozyater;c-1836998" wrote:
    I somehow lost against them with my troopers. It seemed like they were removing tm somehow under a talzin lead.

May have been AV and spirit removing the TM?
  • Theres something fishy with annhilate right now. Jolee also survived one of those recently.
  • I somehow lost against them with my troopers. It seemed like they were removing tm somehow under a talzin lead.