Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Profanity Filter

The Profanity filter in game is getting out of hand. Can we pleas have a check box to turn it off. Today it blocked the words "It's so" and "assist" there are many others. Most of us hear worse on a day to day basis and I get tired of working around it. Please ****** us? I mean asssisst us?
  • "odatoyoda;857186" wrote:
    Assist is no longer censored!

Power to the People!!!!

You are correct. That's awesome! I wonder if that was the only change. Now I want to play with the filter in chat but suppose I'll spare my guild the spam. Thank you to the devs for changing that.
  • it should be an option just to simply shut it off. could be coded in a few minutes im sure.
  • "WrathofCaedus;811595" wrote:
    "Drasten;83185" wrote:
    The Profanity filter in game is getting out of hand. Can we pleas have a check box to turn it off. Today it blocked the words "It's so" and "assist" there are many others. Most of us hear worse on a day to day basis and I get tired of working around it. Please ****** us? I mean asssisst us?

The real kicker is that a child's acct doesn't even see chat. But it's Disney so it won't be changing anytime soon. Apparently you can make kids movies with all sorts of hidden sexual references, but language is a problem...

Has anyone ever heard of the film Natural Born Killers? Ultra Violent graphic movie. A lot of people don't know it's made by Disney. Made by miramax but Disney owns miramax. Also Insane Cown Posse was on Disney's label. So is "hypocrites" appropriate to start kicking around??
  • "AnonymousMeh;857250" wrote:
    "odatoyoda;857186" wrote:
    Assist is no longer censored!

Power to the People!!!!

You are correct. That's awesome! I wonder if that was the only change. Now I want to play with the filter in chat but suppose I'll spare my guild the spam. Thank you to the devs for changing that.

Slave 1 is no longer censored as well!!!!!!!!
  • It's ridiculous, the forums just as bad. And the people who monitor the forums I think are mostly over sensitive millenials. Because they cannot take any sort of criticism.
  • But you still cannot say basement. Huh...

Most of us are adults, and we should be able to choose to have a filter on or off.