Forum Discussion

2 years ago

pvp arena issue

Greetings, i haven't played for a while and when I came to the arena I realized that my opponents are very dishonest. I can't get past rank 2000. Is there any chance of solving this problem?
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2437170" wrote:
    Yes, you need to get better squads so you can beat them.

no way, i thought there was an autowin button somewhere.
    My guildmates in arena have enemies like me in the top 100-200, and I have them in 2000.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2437195" wrote:
    I don’t know what you mean by “very dishonest”? If you’re accusing people of cheating, it is impossible to cheat on defence.

i mean that i have top squad 66k power, fighting against 80-90k power in arena rank ~2000. My guildmates got same opponents at arena rank ~100-200
  • "kondor;c-2437211" wrote:
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2437195" wrote:
    I don’t know what you mean by “very dishonest”? If you’re accusing people of cheating, it is impossible to cheat on defence.

i mean that i have top squad 66k power, fighting against 80-90k power in arena rank ~2000. My guildmates got same opponents at arena rank ~100-200

But you took a break. The rest of your shard have improved their rosters whilst yours was static.
  • "kondor;c-2437211" wrote:

So you see the problem then, right? Their teams are significantly higher power than yours. The way to fix that is to make your team stronger and make sure you're fighting teams that your team can actually beat.
  • "UdalCuain;c-2437221" wrote:
    "kondor;c-2437211" wrote:

But you took a break. The rest of your shard have improved their rosters whilst yours was static.

that's the problem with being in some kind of sandbox in the arena. So now I can't farm arena currency properly and have to suffer.
    "herd_nerfer;c-2437245" wrote:

So you see the problem then, right? Their teams are significantly higher power than yours. The way to fix that is to make your team stronger and make sure you're fighting teams that your team can actually beat.

• "kondor;c-2437265" wrote:
    "UdalCuain;c-2437221" wrote:

that's the problem with being in some kind of sandbox in the arena. So now I can't farm arena currency properly and have to suffer.
    "herd_nerfer;c-2437245" wrote:

Whilst those (who joined that shard at the same time as you) that continued to play earn more tokens. It's the point of competitive play.

I'm not sure what you are hoping to achieve here.