Forum Discussion

MasterSeedy
Seasoned Hotshot
2 years ago

QoL suggestions

My current ones are these:
1) allow choosing a fleet instead of a Cap Ship right away. Currently you have to choose a fleet commander before you can use the Fleet Loadouts. I really do appreciate Fleet loadouts, and I understand this is a relatively small thing, but if that screen didn't appear that would be nice.

2) When on the mod screen and you are including mods assigned to other characters in your search, allow a **long press** on that mod instead of a tap to take you to the character that that other mod is on. There are quite a number of reasons why you might want to jump from your list of mods to those characters, but the two most obvious are 1) figuring out how crucial a mod is to that character before you (permanently) steal it for someone else, and 2) when you're weeding out older/lesser mods you want to just see the speed or %Off or whatever you're searching for low values of and zap around to all those characters that are no longer keeping up with your new average/ minimum/ whatever and replace it with something from your inventory.

3) If you try to sell a mod and it's in a loadout, have the screen that says you can't sell it give you the option to go directly to that loadout so you can yeet the thing from the loadout and get rid of it right away.

Any other good QoL suggestions bubbling in your brains?