Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Quality Of Life Needed for ally points!

Why exactly has CG not implemented a way for us to choose how many points we'd like to spend?

Spending 250 a time in something that takes roughly 5-6 seconds each time when paying full attention is pretty insane for the veteran players.

I have over 500,000 ally points and I imagine there are plenty of older veterans than myself that have way more than I do.

500,000 ally points is enough to open 2,000 Bronzium packs.

I know there is hotutils but currently I do not have it in the budget to pay for that.

CG, think this option which should be a quick addition could get added to game soon please?

Thanks
  • We should not be having to go else where to find a way to open up bronzium packs effectively when our ally points have stacked up.

That is a terrible game design when people have to go to 3rd party programs to effectively access a part of the game that is free.

Yes, I wouldn't of let them build up the way they have if I wasn't using hotutils in the past.

However here I am in this predicament now.

I am sure I am not the first, nor the last person to run into this issue.
  • "Asifab;c-2354723" wrote:
    We should not be having to go else where to find a way to open up bronzium packs effectively when our ally points have stacked up.

That is a terrible game design when people have to go to 3rd party programs to effectively access a part of the game that is free.

Yes, I wouldn't of let them build up the way they have if I wasn't using hotutils in the past.

However here I am in this predicament now.

I am sure I am not the first, nor the last person to run into this issue.

You don't HAVE to go to a 3rd party. It just makes it nice for when you've been too lazy to keep up on it yourself. That's not anyone else's fault.
  • You can always buy the shipments from the weekly store for Ally points.
    They're horrible value compared to bronziums, but still better than having 500k Ally Points.