Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Quality of Life request

I think that if you get max reward for the GC you shouldn’t have to wait for the timer to run out to claim your rewards.
  • Really dude...if you need stuff that bad just spend the money.
  • I'm sorry that comes off as harsh but what's the harm in waiting? EVERYTHING in this game is waiting at some point or another
  • "Jabob79;c-2259097" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2259082" wrote:
    Mostly F2P isn't a thing.

Sure it is. I’m not a kraken, or a whale, or a dolphin, maybe a plankton. I stopped spending years ago.

"I was pregnant years ago. I'm mostly a virgin."
  • Magruffin-

Yes it was harsh and full of the sound of bitterness on your end. As a mostly F2P player I am used to the grind for gear, toons, relic materials, etc.

Most of the events though when you complete them you then get the rewards. Multi-day events make sense from the standpoint of giving the player base time to play and get the best rewards possible.

My point is that once the event has been maxed why not release the rewards as a reward for maxing the event.
  • "TVF;c-2259082" wrote:
    Mostly F2P isn't a thing.

Sure it is. I’m not a kraken, or a whale, or a dolphin, maybe a plankton. I stopped spending years ago.
  • To the point of the thread though, you're just unable to be patient apparently. Too bad, since it really doesn't matter when you get the rewards.