Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Quality of Life

The addition of all three arena game modes into one table created the need for a new click within that table. It didn't make anything easier for us. In fact, I'd rather it go back.

Instead of just letting us control the next ship/toon to chase please let us control the next QoL update via polling.

Be prepared to allow for mass pack opening as it's been begged for for 6 years.
  • my vote is to throw conquest in a dumpster fire, which, while redundant, would still somehow be an improvement
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    and saving ship fleets
    and being able to select multiple toon/ship tags
    and a couple of new officer tools in TB and/or TW
    and a feat counter in Galactic Challenges/Conquest
    and the current number of mods we have (with the max number in brackets)
    dogwelder79
    Seasoned Rookie
    I like having a visual summary of both arenas and GAC score at the same time.
    Thanks CG for this update!
  • I think you're all missing my point. I'm sure I wasn't clear enough. I'm tired of people in these forums always suggesting player requests for QoL updates should be ignored because we would rather CG do xyz with their limited time/resources.

Clearly CG has the ability to release QoL updates as we just got this one which nobody has ever asked for. On the contrary we've had people screaming since 2019 for the ability to see what members have used to attack with in TW. Still nothing...

So why not add a voting method for QoL updates and allow users to add input into this as we are the ones using the service.

Thanks